Wednesday, January 10, 2024

About Me

    Hey my name is Kylen Johnson. I am originally from Huntingdon, TN and I am living on Campus. I am a sophomore and my major is Business Management/Computer Science. Some interesting facts about me my school had a photoshop class so I am not "new" to this. I am in the renaissance here in the percussion and I play in the band. I am also in E-sport and I play in Overwatch 2, Rocket League, and Valorant. I am starting in all of these. I am excited to do this stuff again even if its on the generic photoshop.

    I really like chinese as my favorite food mostly the sesame chicken. I would really love to go to Japan one day it is my dream vacation. Which is why i really love cherry blossoms. I going to school for computer stuff because I want to design and code games in Japan for a my favorite game company.




CLICK HERE to visit my personal art website



3 comments:

Composite Challenge